Sunday, December 04, 2005

cookies, plug-ins, tomato juice, and some obi-wan

To fix the smell in my room, that has been in here for a WEEK. I made a speacial stew. I got a huge pot and called Obi-Wan over. When he came I told him to get in some swim trunks. He looked at me and then sighed. He left my apartment to go get his trunks. When he came back I had already prepared tomato juice with cookies and plug ins all in one big pot. I told him to get in. He cocked an eyebrow.

"Uh, why?" He asked.

"Cant you smell it? The big poo smell?"

"...no"

I started to sniff. It wasn't there. I DIDN'T SMELL IT ANYMORE!!! Yay! It looks like I didn't need to do all that stuff after all. I went to the window and dumped the concoction all over someone's speeder. Obi looked out the window and saw what I did.


"That was my speeder."

There was a pause.

"Oh well." I said cheerfully "Now, get out!"

-Ti

5 Comments:

Blogger Mace Windu said...

uhhhhhh! Was that an "I love u" sigh or a "Do I have to?" sigh?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Got a simpler solution for ya , WAXILITE, just get in touch with wifiepoo, she can set you right up.

Sold 6000 of em to Yaddle for the Temple, Got yodas place smellin like a flower garden.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

I'm usin yer boyfriend's speeder from now on.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Uh- It seems tht it's the third time in this month Master Kenobi using others' speeder

5:33 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Maybe help the smell in Kenobi's speeder that will. Doing the trick, that little pine tree air freshener is not.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home