Sunday, November 27, 2005

My room stinks

Yep, my room stinks. You see, there was a whole bunch of droids coming in to the temple. So Yoda did something... Never go up to Bob the bantha and say "pickles" 'cause he farts. BIG TIME. Yoda led the droids to the parking garage and made the bantha fart on the droids. And my room is next to the parking garage, and my air vent leads to the garage. So now my room smells really bad! I hope the smell clears out before my christmas party I want to throw. If it does, I'm gonna invite everyone over. I have been spraying a lot of air freshner. But I am getting kinda dizzy after spraying so much. I think I should open a window. Bye for now!

-Ti

8 Comments:

Blogger Mace Windu said...

Try baking cookies, when you bake cookies the smell always fills your house!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Or invite Kenobi over you can. Always his own smell he brings.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Try Plug-Ins, lots and lots of Plug Ins.

2:27 AM  
Blogger Dormé said...

Or you may need to try tomato juice.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Thanks for all the tips! I'm gonna try them all!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

Ain't nothin better than gettin high off air freshener fumes. Seriously, yo.

2:22 PM  
Blogger flu said...

it might stink... but it's still prolly better smelling than a wet Kenobi.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Heard tht if you hang dead bodies of lizards in your apartment, the smell will be absorbed... Anyway, you know anyone in Anison?

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home